Saturday, January 10, 2009
Saturdays!
We had a great first week back at school. Jackson had probably the best week yet (knock on wood)! Palmer seems to be adjusting well... still no tears shed at drop off, and she is so excited to see me in the afternooon! (Words cannot describe the feeling I get when I see her face light up when I come through the door!) Now that I am working full time, I cherish the times when we're all together! Won't Saturdays be great? Woke up this morning and made an assortment of pancakes for breakfast (buttermilk, strawberry and apple cinnamon)! We've hung out at the house all day playing. We just finished a picnic in the backyard , the kids' new favorite place to be with the arrival of their swingset (Thanks Santa)! Palmer's sleeping and Jackson is having his "rest time" on the couch with a movie... this is his new big boy nap (and I still get some mommy time)! Got to go, the dryer beeped and I 've got laundry to fold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment