Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's Official!

We went to the doctor yesterday and saw our sweet little jelly bean! Everything looks great, and the baby has a great heartbeat! The expected arrival date of the soon-to-be newest Webb is November 4th! We can't wait to meet this little one!

Yesterday, I was dropping Jackson off before going to our Dr. appt, and here was our conversation:

Me: "Jackson, Mommy's going to the doctor."

Jackson: "Why?"

Me: "Daddy and I are going to check on the baby."

Jackson: "Mommy, the baby sick?"

Me: "No, sweet heart, when Mommies have a baby in their tummy, they have go to the doctor a lot to watch the baby grow."

Jackson: "Oh!"

I can't wait to take him to an appointment to see the baby!

4 comments:

  1. Yay baby Webb #3! I am so excited for you all! November 4th is an awesome due date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what an exciting time... so many babies!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete