Monday, January 5, 2009
We Will Survive!
Ok so we made it through our first day... a little crazy, but we survived! The gym this morning at 5:00 am was great (not sure why I have never tried palates.. what a wonderful way to start your morning)! Jackson did great getting dressed (usually a knock-down-drag-out). NO tears were shed from Palmer at drop-off! So far so good! However, all good things must come to an end... I find out, upon picking Jackson up, he visited timeout 3 times, and slept not a wink! Palmer on the other hand, had a wonderful day despite the fact she only slept 30 minutes (all day)! I guess it is going to take some adjusting for us all. I can only hope that each day gets a little better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you guys survived! Hopefully today will go great with the kids!
ReplyDeleteYea, you keep a blog and now I know what you are doing every day!!
ReplyDelete