Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Progress Report

We received Jackson's first progress report (report card) from school! It is quite humerus!

Here are some "Mastered Skills":
  • "I accept and respond to my teacher's authority."
  • "I am cheerful and happy at school."
  • "Building with blocks" Surprise, surprise!
  • "Puzzles"
  • "Galloping"
  • "Balances on L and R foot"
  • "I know my colors, shapes, and body parts."
  • "I am expanding my vocabulary."
  • "I am a curious child."
  • "I get involved in and attend to activities."
  • " I participate in group singing."
  • "I clean up my messes after my art projects."
  • " I can go to the bathroom by myself."

*We are so proud of all of Jackson's hard work and accomplishments!

Here are some "Working on Skills":

  • "I can follow directions."
  • "I respect and show concern for people and things around me."
  • "Manipulating zippers and buttons."
  • "Hopping on one foot"
  • "I listen quietly to stories."
  • "My attention span is lengthening."
  • "I wait for my turn when speaking in a group."
  • "I make good use of free time."

* I would be curious to see how many boys in his class have a similar list!

I'm amazed everyday, how much Jackson has learned at school this year! He has come so far since the beginning of school! He can rattle off a list of opposites, knows some months of the year (not in order), some letter recognition (especially while driving down the road), all shapes and colors, his birthday (even though he wishes it was in October...don't ask me why!), the city we live in, and most importantly, his imagination now runs WILD!

Whew!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! What a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I think the most important one of ALL is the I can go to the bathroom by myself! High five Jackson( and you and Sutton!)I hope you don't mind we updated our blog this weekend and I added you to my list.
    Hope you had a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete